Building Wellness Membership
Become a member of Building Wellness Taranaki and signify your support in achieving better wellbeing outcomes for our people.
Building Wellness Taranaki supports the whole construction sector and every person who operates in it. This includes, but is not limited to; all trades, specialist services, suppliers, manufacturers, trade merchants, consultants, building inspectors, etc.
Your support by becoming a member allows the trust to implement its initiatives and programmes. Your support will directly assist the trust in strengthening the construction sector and improving the sectors culture.
Long Term Vision:
A caring and inclusive construction sector that safeguards the wellbeing of the whole person, not just the worker.
- Pledge and recognition of your company’s commitment to improving wellbeing outcomes in the construction sector.
- Building Wellness Membership Logo, for members use on internal and external communications and advertising.
- Company logo recognition on the website and Building Wellness promotional materials.
- Members only email address for advice, information, and providing direct feedback to the trust.
- Discounted pricing to hosted events i.e. breakfasts, seminars, etc.
- Priority access to free Wellbeing Buddy workshops for your staff.
- Access to free Business Mentoring Sessions and the Mentor Mate’s programme.
- Tickets to the annual gala dinner.
- Free attendance to the AGM.
- Access to mental wellbeing advice and literature via the Building Wellness Website and membership communications.
Annual Fee Structure:
Number of Staff